Let the cauliflower rice thaw at room temperature for a few hours before starting!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap the thawed cauliflower rice in a clean tea towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. You should have at least ½ cup or so of liquid.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice into a large mixing bowl along with remaining ingredients. Using clean hands, mix the crust ingredients together until a "dough" forms. If it seems too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water, but avoid adding too much or the crust will be soggy and won't be able to support the toppings.
- Form the crust dough into a ball and place it on the parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press it into a 12" circle that is about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, then carefully flip the crust over and bake for an additional 10 minutes. It is easiest to flip the crust using a spatula or lining a second baking sheet with parchment paper and flipping the crust over onto the second sheet.
- After 10 minutes, add your sauce and toppings and bake a final 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Nutritional estimates do not include toppings.
Disclaimer: The Nutritional Information provided for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the facts listed is not and cannot be guaranteed.