Perfect for parties and hosting and is seriously so easy! Sweetened with apple cider and maple syrup and spiced with all the good holiday spices, this recipe is the perfect thing to make your holiday season all the more festive!
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 large oranges, juiced
- 1/3 cup orange rinds
- 1 tbsp star anise
- 1 tsp cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients from the ingredients list to your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1-3 hours.
- Serve with orange slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish. Enjoy!
- Check Barnivore to make sure your wine is vegan!
- Choose a good quality wine with fruity, bold flavors!
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Holiday Drinks
Keywords: easy mulled wine; best wine for mulled wine; slow cooker mulled wine; vegan wine; warm holiday drinks