Homemade vegan peppermint white chocolate mocha! It is SO creamy, rich, and chocolatey. The perfect treat to warm you up this Christmas!
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 shots of espresso
- 5–10 drops edible peppermint oil
- vegan whipped cream
- In a small pot, melt together a tablespoon sized chunk of cacao butter with 2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons plant-based milk.
- Once melted, add in one and a half cups plant-based milk. Whisk together until warm!
- Add in 5-10 drops of edible peppermint oil.
- Optional: Transfer mixture to a milk frother or blender like the Vitamix to froth mixture.
- Next, pour white chocolate milk mixture into a mug. Add in 2 shots of espresso and stir.
- Lastly, top with coconut whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan white chocolate; peppermint white chocolate mocha; vegan mocha; vegan holiday; easy drink recipes