This strawberry limeade is the perfect cocktail (or mocktail) to get you ready for summer! Only 5 ingredients – it’s sweet, sour and refreshing. Great for hosting and warmer nights.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 4 ounces vodka (skip for a mocktail strawberry limeade)
- 5 ounces of lime juice (about 10 limes, depending on size)
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 6–8 ounces lime sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar for sugaring the rims optional
- Blend all ingredients except for the sparkling water in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Wet the rims of two drinking glasses. In a shallow bowl, add the 2 table spoons of sugar. Dip the rims of the drinking glasses in the sugar until coated.
- Pour the blended mixture evenly between the two drinking glasses.
- Top off the drinks with the lime sparkling water.
- We recommend using frozen strawberries as opposed to ice as ice will make this watered down.
- If you prefer your drinks thicker, increase the amount of frozen strawberries used.
- If you want this to be a margarita, use tequila!
- If you want a virgin cocktail, skip the alcohol. It will be just as good.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry limeade, homemade cocktail, frozen cocktail, easy cocktails, easy vegan cocktails, 5 ingredient recipe, easy drink recipe, limeade margarita