This vegan vanilla cake in a mug is perfectly fluffy, moist, and very cakey. It’s the perfect quick treat when you don’t want to bake a real cake!
- 7 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened non dairy milk (I used unsweetened soy milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil (I used avocado)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 raspberries, plus more for topping.
- Add dry ingredients to a wide, shallow mug and mix.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix to completely combine.
- Press in five raspberries.
- Microwave 2 minutes-2 minutes 15 seconds depending on your microwave (2 minutes and 10 seconds was perfect for me).
- Do not use too narrow of a mug or it will not rise properly. I used this mug. It is about 10 ounces and 6 inches wide.
Keywords: cake in a mug, vanilla mug cake, vegan vanilla mug cake, easy vegan baking, microwaved cake