This vegan maple hot chocolate is made with only 3 ingredients, sweetened with unrefined maple syrup and coconut sugar, and comes together in less than 5 minutes. The perfect cozy, healthier hot chocolate for any holiday festivities this season!
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 12 ounces of hot water (or enough to fill your mug!)
- coconut/soy whipped cream
- vegan marshmallows! I used the brand, Dandie’s!
- candy canes
- Pick your favorite large mug and add 1 tbsp cacao powder, 1 tbsp coconut sugar, and 1 tbsp maple syrup.
- Add in 12 oz boiling hot water. Stir to combine.
- Top with vegan marshmallows, coconut/soy whipped cream and a candy cane!
- This is the link to the vegan marshmallows I used! Trader Joe’s also has their own brand of vegan marshmallows.
- Ingredients above are for ONE maple hot chocolate. Double or triple the recipe as needed.
Keywords: vegan hot chocolate; maple hot chocolate; healthy hot chocolate; hot cocoa; holiday drinks