▢ sweet potato ▢ red kale ▢ onion ▢ oil ▢ garlic ▢ chickpea flour ▢ red lentils ▢ water ▢ canned coconut milk ▢ nutritional yeast ▢ kala namak (black salt) ▢ pepper ▢ garlic powder
1. Blend the chickpea flour, water, coconut milk, and red lentils until smooth.
2. Sauté onions, garlic, and spices until soft.
3. Add in the sweet potato and continue sautéing.
4. Add in the kale and sauté until bright green.
5. Pour over the chickpea flour mixture and sprinkle with salt and optional vegan cheese.
6. Serve with a side salad, vegan sour cream and salt to taste.
What people are saying.
"I have tried other frittata recipes in the past and they have turned into disasters. This recipe was a pleasant surprise...We will definitely be making this again!" - Angel
Like this recipe? Try this Vegan Quiche!