Spicy Creamy Instant Pot Ramen
vegan and gluten free
"Amazing! Satisfied my Jinya craving." - Brie
What readers are saying...
1. Cook the creamy broth in the Instant Pot or on stovetop.
2. Cook the noodles according to package separately.
3. Ladle broth into serving bowls then add in noodles.
4. Add in cubed silken tofu.
5. Add in kale or spinach.
6. Add green onion.
7. Add in crispy onion bits!
8. Sprinkle on sesame seeds.
9. Lastly, add in chili oil for spice!
Just 30 minutes needed for the best vegan ramen!
Swipe up for the full recipe!