Homemade Vegan Peeps Recipe!
- Versawhip 600k - Vegan Gelatin - Organic cane sugar - Light agave syrup -Vegan food dye gel - Water
1. Make the vegan marshmallows.
2. Spread marshmallows on half sheet pan and set for 3 hours.
3. Cut out into bunny shapes.
4. Save the scraps for hot chocolate!
5. Prepare the colored sugar for coating.
6. Quickly coat each bunny in water.
7. Then immediately coat in sugar.
8. Continue process until all bunnies are coated.
9. Add eyes with black food gel. Enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!