What You’ll Need
- 1 cup carrots - chopped
- 1 cup celery - sliced
- 1 ½ cups yellow onion - diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes - with juices
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¾ cup nutritional yeast
- 6 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannelini beans - drained and rinsed
- 2 cups sweet potato - diced
- 1 ½ cups dried ditalini or other small pasta
- 2 cups zucchini - chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach - chopped
- Add all ingredients except the pasta, zucchini and spinach to a 6 qt. slow cooker bowl. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 25 minutes before ready, stir in the pasta, zucchini and spinach and cook for the last 30 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Serve immediately with vegan parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
Disclaimer: The Nutritional Information provided for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the facts listed is not and cannot be guaranteed.